Saturday, April 4, 2009

Love is the best


Give me a reason to love you: Because love is all we need: An I love you mix


All You Need Is Love (cover) ~ Jim Sturgess & Dana Fuchs
Can't Help Falling In Love (live, cover) ~ Ingrid Michaelson
First Love ~ Emmy The Great
Glory Box ~ Portishead
Gonna Make You Love Me ~ Ryan Adams
I Found Love ~ The Free Design
Is This Love ~ Bob Marley & The Wailers
It Must Be Love ~ Madness
Let My Love Open the Door (cover) ~ M. Ward
Love & Happiness ~ Al Green
Love My Way (cover) ~ Cruel Black Dove
Love Song (cover) ~ Death Cab For Cutie
New Love Grows On Trees ~ Peter Doherty
Real Love (cover) ~ Regina Spektor
Tainted Love ~ Soft Cell
Slave to Love ~ Bryan Ferry
Trying My Best to Love You ~ Jenny Lewis
When a Man Loves a Woman ~ Percy Sledge
I Love You ~ Sarah McLachlan

I Love You Mix ~ Zipped Up


No comments:

Post a Comment