Sunday, January 27, 2008

good luck exploring the infinite abyss


"you gotta hear this one song, it'll change your life i swear." ~ sam

"fuck, this hurts so much." ~ andrew
"i know it hurts. but it's life, and it's real. and sometimes it fucking hurts, but it's life, and it's pretty much all we got." ~ sam


for some reason it took me a very long time to ever getting around to seeing garden state. when i finally did my first reaction was immdiately "where have you been all my life?"

i love sam. i love andrew. i love the emotion and the music, the love, the healing and the heartbreak, the big abyss and the screaming into the rain. it has become one of those films that mean the world to me; that i just get, and that somehow just gets me right back.

365 loves: garden state

No comments:

Post a Comment