Friday, November 2, 2007

sweater weather


last night i dreamt i was trying on sweaters in the dressing room of this thrift shop that once resided right off the curve of the orange circle. audrey horne was there, the character that is, and she crawled underneath the door and came in. there was kissing against the mirrors and i was never quite sure if was me, or if i was someone else.

hyperballad was playing in the background and i thought to myself what a sexy song this is, and audrey leaned back and said "i've always thought so, too."

it was on my way to work today, listening to an old mix cd that an ex-boyfriend gave to me, and hyperballad came on. my life is often met up with musical synchronicity, or perhaps it is the way i process the world. i don't know, but it did make me smile, even if my cheeks did blush a bit.

in other twin peaks news, i would so love to have my own copy of the newly released full series.

No comments:

Post a Comment