Monday, March 23, 2009

Make a wish


Blow Me a Kiss: I'll Blow You a Wish: A Birthday Mix


The Happy Birthday Song ~ Andrew Bird
I Wish ~ Babyshambles
Get the Party Started (live, cover) ~ Damien Rice & Lisa Hannigan
Unhappy Birthday ~ The Smiths
Three Wishes ~ The Pierces
Somebody Rock Me (The Killers vs. The Clash) ~ Party Ben
Birthday ~ Sugarcubes
Wishing Well ~ The Airborne Toxic Event
The Party ~ Bruno Coulais, Mathilde Pellegrini and the Children's Choir of Nice
Happy Birthday Girl ~ Sondre Lerche
Blown a Wish ~ My Bloody Valentine
Lights & Music (Boys Noize Happy Birthday Remix) ~ Cut Copy
The Boy I Wish I Never Met ~ A Smile & A Ribbon
City of Gods (Fergie Birthday Remix) ~ Namito
When You Wish Upon a Star (cover) ~ Gene Simmons


Birthday Mix ~ Zipped Up

Note: It is alright to sing to yourself on your own birthday, as long as you share the songs with all those people you love. So, happy birthday to me, and enjoy in the music drunk mix revelry. xoxox.

No comments:

Post a Comment