Friday, March 27, 2009

Into the light of the dark black night


Singing in the dead of night: These lullabyes may save me: Sleep Mix, pt. 1


Save Me (iTunes original) ~ Aimee Mann
I Can't Feel My Hand Anymore, It's Alright, Sleep Tight ~ Mum
The District Sleeps Alone Tonight ~ The Postal Service
Asleep ~ The Smiths
This City Never Sleeps ~ Eurythmics
Sleepless ~ Kate Havnevik
Her Morning Elegance ~ Oren Lavie
No Dreams Last Night ~ The Clientele
Cataracts ~ Andrew Bird
Flightless Bird, American Mouth ~ Iron & Wine
Rocketman (cover) ~ My Morning Jacket
Sweet Child of Mine (cover) ~ Taken By Trees
Blackbird ~ The Beatles
Playground Love ~ Air
The Funeral ~ Band Of Horses
I Will Follow You Into the Dark ~ Amanda Palmer
Real Life Version ~ Voxtrot
Dream ~ Priscilla Ahn
Europe is Our Playground ~ Suede

No comments:

Post a Comment