Monday, June 16, 2008

pile up everything you never wanted

all at sea (demo) ~ the libertines

"i know i don't know you,
but don't think i don't know you
i saw you going under
i saved one for me
cause i'm all at sea lad

don't know if i'm coming or going
there's no thorn, north star, can't not poison talk
it belongs to me

i only wanna
oh i just wanna
oh i don't want anything
means to the world to me

well i'm all at sea
i don't know if i'm coming or going
there's no hope, no fear,
there's no rent or rears
leave it all to me

if you take it all away
pile up everything you never wanted
ain't it just too bad
never wanted it so bad

now where can i go?
to hear the songs i need
i used to go to your room
and open up a move making me

ah tell me where can i go?
to hear the songs i need
oh you find me in your room
listen to open up

now where can i go?
just to hear the songs i need
you find me in your room
open up for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment