Tuesday, April 22, 2008

but you are another mystery i am missing



"before the truth goes back into hiding,
i want to decide 'cause it's worth deciding,
to work on finding something more than this fear."

i've probably posted this song before, in fact i'm almost certain i have. i know this song has meant varying things to me at different times in my life, and that there are times when my heart takes in messages from everything i hear, speak, experience, and breathe in. suppose that is the core reason for my obsession with music, with art, and with the mystery of expression. i am forever moved by the human condition. we all tuck so many truths into the things we feel, write, sing, and dream.

i've had a moment with this song this morning, and it means enough for me to tack it up and say yes, thank you, i think i'm starting to understand me a little bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment