Friday, April 18, 2008

and i am trying not to break



"just a voice inside your head,
whispering all the hope is dead;
all the time you had to prove,
that no one really loves you.

i found you in a reflection,
you didn't want me to see;
i will give you all i have,
just look up, break down,
and believe.

this is a glass parade,
a fragile state,
and i am trying,
not to break.

and the stars are shining,
the moon is right,
and i would kill to be with you,
tonight.

wish you told me all the truth,
so afraid to face an absolute.
all the fights you had to lose,
all the fear was put upon you.

i found you when you were broken,
too many cracks of deceit,
i will give you all i have,
just look up, break down,
and believe.

this is the feeling, falling,
so much i want to say;
show me the same emotion,
show me what's at stake.

how much can you take,
when you realize your fate?
hold me now as the car lights fade,
and we are dancing in the glass parade."

No comments:

Post a Comment