Friday, July 11, 2008

paper dreams, honey

"but uh oh, i love her because she moves in her own way;
but uh oh, she came to my show just to hear about my day.
but uh oh, i love her because she moves in her own way;
but uh oh, she came to my show just to hear about my day."

oh my stars, these boys are so infectious and adorable. i want to carry them around in my pocket and have them sing to me when i'm blue. because truly it is impossible to not smile while listening to this song; not just smile, but skip and dance a little jig down the summer sidewalks. it makes me want to be hopeful, to think that tomorrow will be better. skirts that spin and brightly colored halter tops, pig tails and red lipstick, dancing around and laughing.

this is such a summer song to me, probably why i included it here - my soundtrack this july.

No comments:

Post a Comment